Terms and conditions
· If the property deal falls through due to unforeseen circumstances relating to the property or vendor, AC Property Group Ltd. will offer to replace the property deal with one of a similar return investment, within 3 months. Alternatively, AC Property Group Ltd. will refund your money minus our standard £250 admin fee.
· If the customer pulls out of the property deal sold to them, within 14 days of the terms & conditions being signed, there is a “no quibble money back guarantee”. This means AC Property Group Ltd. will refund your money without needing a reason as to why you are withdrawing. This will be minus our standard £250 admin fee.
· If the property deal falls through due to the customer being rejected for a mortgage, AC Property Group Ltd. will endeavour to replace the property deal with one of a similar return investment, if the customer is able to get a mortgage within 6 months of signing these terms & conditions.
· A member of AC Property Group Ltd. (or an appropriately trained representative) has carried out a full inspection of the property and it is as described in the viewing inspection document (which will be sent to you after the fee has been paid). We have done our due diligence, regarding the property, to the best of our ability.
· AC Property Group Ltd. develop an educated estimate of the following (as appropriate to the property deal): rental figures, property outgoings, refurbishment/ renovation costs, required fees and return on investment however these are suggested and estimates only, and we can’t be held accountable for these figures.
· The customer must provide any requested documents to AC Property Group Ltd. for legal purposes (Anti-Money Laundering due diligence) and must inform us of any unspent convictions for fraud or related offences/ current investigations for fraud.
· The customer must provide all requested documents to the estate agent, if required, in a timely manner. If the property deal falls through due to the customer failing to provide relevant documents when requested, AC Property Group Ltd. will not be able to replace or refund the property deal.
· If the property deal falls through due to the customer’s own legal, personal or financial circumstances, AC Property Group Ltd. will not be able to replace or refund the property deal.
· If the customer pulls out of the property deal sold to them, more than 14 days after the terms & conditions have been signed, there will be no refund provided.
· The customer must consult with a specialised, professional mortgage broker prior to signing these terms and conditions (if applicable for the property deal), unless they are a cash buyer and don’t require a mortgage.
· The customer agrees to follow our Complaints Policy and must not share any perceived negative experiences on social media platforms.